Saturday 9 November 2013

Iv'e been a bit neglectful !!!

 I've been rather preoccupied lately as I have a space in my friends Vintage shop. its been exciting but busy.  I work one day a week in the shop in exchange for my space which measures 6 x 5 feet.  that's not very big I know! but I utilise every inch with my painted furniture, crafts and bric a brac and I'm loving it.

Here is a link to my Facebook page, so if you have a Facebook account please do visit my page and let me know what you think.  Please LIKE and share the link, thanks !
https://www.facebook.com/MosFurnitureUpcyclingThePast?hc_location=timeline

I hope you manage to access the link.  in the meantime here are a couple of photo's from my little space.













Everything here hand painted and all crafts made by me, bric a brac sourced from car boots, charity shops, gumtree etc.

See I've been very busy, lots more on the go as well.

I would love your feedback.

M xxxx

1 comment: