Wednesday 16 March 2011

CSN Stores UK

CSN Stores UK


I have been looking at a shopping site called CSN Stores UK, you may have heard of it as I know other bloggers who have reviewed their products. Seeing as I have two wedding to attend this year one being in Italy, YEAH !! this shopping site is an Aladdin's cave of wonderful gift ideas to suit all pockets and tastes. Their cookware and especially the selection of  Saucepans are fantastic. So not only have I been looking for wedding presents, but I am going to review something for them from the store, which I will blog about soon.

If your looking to treat yourself or have a special present to buy take a look at their website.

Apart from browsing the CSN store I have also started on another bag YES !! another bag !! this time in lovely shades of pink, blues, and ?? not sure really I will have to see how it knits up.  I am going to sell them, I have decided , as I have already been asked if I do by a couple of people whilst out and about with mine

I hope you are all having a good week and lots of crafting done.
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment